When it comes to up–to–date, comprehensive, and reliable news coverage of the fast-moving and complex cyber world, no publication can match the level of quality and thoroughness of the Cyber Economics Magazine. Our online magazine offers readers a vast range of articles and features on a variety of topics, from cyber insurance and modelling to pure cyber security. Every issue provides an in–depth look at some of the most pressing issues of our times.
View the Magazine in our digital viewer, download it and/or print it out today and stay informed on the topics that matter most in the world of cyber. After purchase, you will receive access to the magazine in our digital viewer, which you allows to easily print or download the entire issue.
In this edition of the Cyber Economics Magazine, the topics are:
- How do Essential Service providers in the EU see cyber insurance?
- The New Lloyd’s War exclusions: An effective way to exclude systemic risk from cyber war?
- How are cyber insurers prepared for cyber catastrophes?
- The dawn of cyber ILS
- Insights from ASTIN Cyber Working Group
Cyber Risk Modelling
- Academic Spotlight: How to model cyber risk within capital models
- Results from the Cologne Cyber Insurance Modelthon January 2023
- Russia’s cyber War against Ukraine
- EPSS: A great tool to predict real world damages of software vulnerabilities
- Cyber Europe 2022: Lessons learned from one of Europe’s Biggest security exercises
- The European Cyber Security Skills Framework